Tagline: Do More, Faster with QuickBooks Point of Sale Support
QuickBooks Point of Sale is the perfect software that can help you run your business independently. With robust features and an interactive interface, POS is your perfect business partner. It is a one stop business management tool for you to manage and automate sales, credit, vendors and inventory.
Users can automatically enter sales information in the software and manage their business dealings with ease. From bar code scanning, to receipt notes, exchanges, quotes and customer purchase history to refunds and discounts. POS helps you manage just about everything.
QuickBooks Point of Sale also has inventory management capabilities which include forecasting, inventory classification and tracking order history and customer purchases. Let POS simplify your business and help you expand.
- QuickBooks POS gives you resources to help you get started and download the right files to set up the software and install it.
- A documented user guide is available to assist you with certain software features.
- Server support is there to hold the company file and allow multiple users to access.
- Import data and exchange information with QuickBooks desktop accounting software.
- Automatically charge sales tax on taxable items with QuickBooks POS.
Manage Inventory & Vendors
- Verify inventory items physically and keep track in POS.
- Easily print UPS bar codes using the in built print designer.
- Set up customer charge accounts.
- Use the documented user guide at any point for assistance with QuickBooks POS.
- Track sales and customer orders with POS.
- Use receipts and customer orders to manage returns and exchange.
- Set up information sharing between QuickBooks Desktop and POS. It will help in reducing workload and enable easy management of transactions.
- Print reports, see individual sales documents and track receipts with the help of financial exchange.
- Resources are available for assistance in case you face problems in this software information exchange.
Multi-Store Information Exchange
- Set up information exchange between multiple stores to manage total dealings.
- Manage inventory, vendor lists and prices with multi-store information exchange.
- Collectively manage company preferences like headings, store codes, sales tax, prices etc.
- Change information like store type, inventory data, transactions etc. with the help of this exchange.
- Easily configure merchant services like credit card processing with QuickBooks POS.
- Change or add payment types in the system.
- Process credit or debit card payments, refunds and transactions in POS.
QuickBooks Point of Sale support is always available to you in the time of need. Make use of specialized technical support or documented step by step instructions in setting up POS or integrating it with QuickBooks Desktop.